TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rights as a Consumer – The Australian Consumer Law (brought into effect 1st January 2011) is national legislation and gives consumers a comprehensive set of rights for any goods or services purchased. These are called Consumer Guarantees which means goods must be of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose they were designed for.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
- Colours depicted should be used as a guide only as some fabrics and materials may appear different depending on lighting conditions resulting in colour variations shown on the website.
PROMOTIONS AND VOUCHERS
We often run promotions through our email newsletter, or via our social media networks. These can be 'discount codes' to be entered at the checkout on our e-store for a percentage or monetary value off your full order, or a specific item or set of items. These will be allocated a specific time frame for use, after which they will cease to be able to be applied to your purchase. You will be made aware of the specific end date at the same time you are notified of the promotion.
We cannot extend promotion time frames for individuals who simply missed out, but don't worry - if you are connected to us via Facebook & Instagram, and are signed up to our Newsletter, you will see we often have promotions running for those that follow our label closely enough!
- All promotional codes are only valid on full priced new arrivals unless specified otherwise.
- Only one promotional code can be used at a time per order and cannot be used in conjunction with a second code.
- Promotional codes can be used in conjunction with credit notes.
Conditions for the redemption of promotional/discount and credit vouchers:
Please be aware that we often have in store promotions that differ from our online promotions. Feel free to take advantage of either one if you live in or are visiting the Sydney area. We generally cannot offer individuals a store or online promotion where the purchase is not conducted in same sphere, except in extenuating circumstances which will be determined on a case basis.
Credit notes do not have a time limit.
Payment methods accepted by PREM include Credit Card via "Stripe", Bank deposits, AfterPay, ZipPay and Paypal. We accept Mastercard, Visa and American express. Please note any payments made with "Stripe" may have been an added processing fee. For domestic cards, the charge is 1.75%+3 cents and for international cards, the charge is 2.9%+3 cents.
After your payment has been successful, you will receive an email with your invoice to confirm your order has been received.
Afterpay cannot be used in conjunction with a store credit note.
Your satisfaction is important to us, so at PREM, we are happy to provide store credit on any full-priced garments you purchase, as long as:
- The item/s are returned in an unworn, re-sellable condition with original swing tag attached, and any product packaging intact. Your order must be returned within 14 days.
- Follow return instructions included with your order, if you did not receive this or misplaced it please contact
email@example.com for assistance. Strictly, NO RETURNS will be accepted without an authorised return. Returns must be received at Head Office within one week of the return being authorised.
Please provide your original invoice, or invoice number enclosed in the return parcel.
If you wish to exchange on Australian domestic orders, please include a self addressed post bag and make note of the exchange. Or alternatively your credit note will be applied to your account so you may re-purchase this method is valid for both domestic and international customers.
If you have received your order and the size is not quite right, and you have an event coming up sooner than the time it will take to conduct a return, please feel free to re-purchase the outfit online. Email us regarding the issue, and we will refund you in full when we receive the returned size.
No cancellation fees apply.
If you have simply changed your mind about your purchase, and:
- You have not received a Shipping Confirmation email
Please contact us ASAP by phone on (02) 9560 5818 so we can arrange cancellation and refund of your order before it is shipped. We will need to ask you some basic questions including order details to confirm your identity before processing.
- You have received a Shipping Confirmation email
Please email or phone us ASAP to arrange an RA number as indicated above in the ‘Returns’ section. In these cases, we will need to wait until the parcel arrives at the address nominated on the original purchase order. The customer will foot the bill for return shipping.
All refunds will be applied only to the credit card or Paypal account by which the original purchase was made.
Should we need to cancel your order due to us being unable to provide you with your ordered products, we will contact you first. In the case we do not have your purchased items, you will be offered the below:
- Store Credit to the value of 110%
- The opportunity to change size or colour of your ordered item or to change to another item of the same value
- A complete refund
PREM places great value on our customer satisfaction. You may Contact Us at any time if you have any questions, inquiries or feedback about our products or services.
We will attempt to get in touch with you as soon as reasonably possible.
In the event of a complaint it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible, send a photo if relevant and, where applicable, email copies of any relevant invoice or order number. Should you not have received any response from us within 5 Business Days, please make further enquiries. In some rare cases, emails may have redirected into our spam filters, or our correspondence may otherwise not have reached you.