PLEASE NOTE: This is a NEW Returns Policy
Our returns policy has been updated 13 April 2018. Our previous return day was up to 30 days, it has now gone back to our original return policy which is to submit a return request within to 14 days of receiving your order. Once you have submitted your return request and you have received your authorisation confirmation email, you must send your return back to us in 14 days of receiving your return authorisation. Please note this policy may change unexpectedly without you being updated. Any concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have 14 days of receiving you order to submit a return request for a store credit
- Once your return request has been approved, you will receive an email update stating your return has been authorised which means you can now send your return back to us.
- Once your return has been authorised you have 14 days to send back your return for a store credit, any return that exceeds this time frame will be rejected and returned to sender.
- Store credits do not expire and can be used to purchase any replacement garments
- Shipping is not included in return credit notes only the total price paid for the product
- Items must be returned in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached and in original packaging, to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- Items returned not in original condition may incur a cleaning fee*
- For hygiene reasons cosmetics, earrings, bodysuits and undergarments cannot be returned
- Items purchased on sale are classified as "Final Sale" items and cannot be returned unless received with a manufacturing fault. If you do a return request for a sale item it will not be accepted for return or exchange.
PREM reserves the right to reject any return if the garment has been returned back to us not in its original condition. Any garment/s returned to us that have been worn, soiled or damaged in any way or form will be rejected of a store credit and in most cases, your return will be sent back to you or you will be charged a cleaning fee out of your store credit. This includes garments that have any traces of perfume/deodorant/laundry detergent & fake tan etc.
HOW TO RETURN
- To return your order you’ll just need to cover the postage to send it back to us
1) Login to your account and select ORDERS to view your completed/shipped orders
2) Next to the order you wish to return, select RETURN ITEM(S) and fill in the required details
3) Once you have submitted your Return Request, wait until you receive an email saying RETURN AUTHORISED
4) Your Return Authorised email will include this sentence: "The status of this return request has been changed to Return Authorised."
5) Please include a copy of your invoice in with your return or a note stating your name and order number and the nature of the return
- Please send your items to the following address once your return has been authorised:
- All Returns must be authorised to be accepted, If we receive a return without the correct processes being followed
they will be rejected and returned to sender.
Prem The Label
201-203 Victoria Road
We have partnered with Parcel Point to make your return even easier. Once you have placed a Return Request for your return you will be sent a Return Authorisation email where you will be given the link to create your own return label, Prices start from $6.95.
Return through your local Parcel Point store available at over 1400 locations Australia wide, that are open late and on weekends.
Or alternatively you may choose another postal system such as Australia Post etc.
Please note Parcel Point is not available for International customers.
- Returned items will be issued with a Store Credit
- Store credits have NO expiry
- Store credits can be used to purchase gift certificates here
- You can log into your Prem account at any time to check the balance of your Store Credit
- Store credits cannot be used in conjunction with Afterpay
- We aim to process all returns within 3-5 days of receiving your items!
- Processing times can be delayed in busy times
- We will send you an email with the details of your processed return
Please email email@example.com if you believe your garment has a fault. We will treat this with the highest of priority.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If the item cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.